Why is Annique’s Rooibos tea so much more than the rooibos in the shops?

By Customers-FAQ

Annique’s Rooibos tea is tested for the highest quality at the University of Stellenbosch. 80% of our tea is tea leaves and 20% stalks, which makes the tea much higher in anti-oxidants and much stronger than the equivalent in some other brands.